Bourn Players collects and holds personal data obtained from a number of sources.
– data from current and past officals of Bourn Players.
– data from current and past members of Bourn Players cast and associates such as parents.
– data from ticket purchasers who have indicated that they consent to being contacted by Bourn Players.
– data from suppliers, programme advertisers and Charities associated with Bourn Players.
– data from organisations related to Bourn Players such as NODA.
This data is never distributed outside of Bourn Players unless directly related to its legitimate activities. We will never sell or otherwise distribute your data to third parties.
All data is under the control of the secretary. The secretary and data protection secretary may be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
You may request that any data we hold associated with you be declared and can be either updated or removed.